Apply via the Form Below
About the company: At Magma Capital Funds we aim to deliver consistent, elevated returns for our investors irrespective of volatility and market conditions. We strive to meet investors at the intersection of IQ and EQ. We approach privilege with humility and act to empower those with less resources. This is not a remote position.
About the Role: You will oversee several facets for the company and interact across multiple departments. This is an exceptional role if you’re energized by working with a variety of teams, you can create order out of chaos and are always planning ahead. The ideal candidate can come up with solutions before anyone knows there is a problem and is resilient in the face of change. If you are an individual who is highly detail oriented, innovative, and autodidactic we’d love to meet you!
- Oversee Salesforce admin responsibilities and manage vendor relationship
- Work with the internal team on Salesforce business needs and implementation
- Manage IT vendor relationship and be the onsite contact for any system changes/upgrades
- Assist the internal team with systems and software management
- Play an active role in new hire onboarding and training
- Work with Investor Relations team to triage client inquiries and provide support and guidance to clients in a professional manner
- Identify client needs and proactively maintain positive client experiences
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve client experience and help create solutions to contribute to company-wide goals
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Diplomacy, empathy, and patience when working with others
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision and collaborate cross-functionally
- Problem solver and relentless optimizer
- Commitment to prioritizing the needs of the client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks/Benefits: We are committed to a culture of exceptionalism, positivity, diversity of thought, and fun. As an employee of Magma Capital Funds, you are invited to participate in team outings, opportunities for education, remote flexibility, and a collaborative team environment. We offer comprehensive benefits, bonus structure, and compensation.
Magma Capital Funds is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against protected characteristics (gender, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status.) We want all employees (including executives and HR) to treat others with respect and professionalism. In practice, this means that we:
- Hire and promote people based on skills, experience or potential and try to reduce bias in every process (e.g. through structured interviews.
- Make accommodations to help people with disabilities move about safely on our premises and use our products, services and equipment.
Apart from those actions, we commit to penalizing every discriminatory, offensive or inappropriate behavior. To do this properly, we ask you to report any discriminatory action against yourself or your colleagues to HR. Our company will not retaliate against you if you file a complaint or discrimination lawsuit. Any employee who retaliates or discriminates will face disciplinary action.